About Pitney Bowes
Business Services, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Pitney Bowes Reviews
I have been with the company for several years. Majority of the employees have been with the company over 10 years. The pay is okay for new employees but for the past 10 years, many of us have not gotten a pay increase. Therefore, it is a possibility that a new employee will make a dollar least than an employee that have been with the company for several decades.
I like my work environment, my co-workers and benefit package. The only thing that I would change is more advancement opportunities.
Working for Pitney Bowes in Corona , was a good experience met new people and gained some new skills in the workplace.Fast pace environment and alot of potential.Monthly hit goals we had lunch parties and recognition.