No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 119 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.119 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.119 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.119 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.119 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.119 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.119 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.119 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.119 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.119 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 119 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.119 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.119 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.119 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.119 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.119 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.119 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.119 responses
PetSmart was a great first job for me. I spent five years with them while putting myself through college. However, I was lucky enough to start out with a great leadership team who were understanding of my schedule and invested in my career development from pet care associate to a CEL. I have worked at other stores whose teams are not so functioning and had a much poorer experience. They do not pay very well for the amount of work expected, but with the right leadership team, it can be a great first job for a lot of high school grads!
I love interacting with the animals and bathing at Petsmart. It was very rewarding to see pets transform and to know you’re helping both them and the owners by trimming long nails and removing fleas. I throughly enjoyed my job. What made the experience poor, was the people. My salon was full of women who had all been there a long time, and I was one of the few new people there. Everyone seemed really nice at first, but I began to realize that they were not so nice! They would be nice to people and then say mean things about them behind their backs. They talked badly about the district manager too. And then I overheard that they were talking about me behind my back. I tried to ignore it for a long time, but eventually broke down.
I love my job! As a GSA and PCS I have been working with dogs for the past 2 and a half years and I couldn't think of a better job. My team members, seniors, and management are a great team and we communicate effectively and with the utmost professionalism. The one thing I would change is that during the summers and busy seasons, all of our rooms are often booked, and then additional day campers come in. Sometimes the day camp room run out, and we don't have rooms to put those day camp dogs in for feedings or rest breaks.