Delivery & Warehousing, Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.40 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.40 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.40 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.40 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.40 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.40 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.40 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.40 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.40 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.40 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.40 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.40 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.40 responses
PepsiCo has truly been great to me! In my brief time working here I have been flown out to the sales regions to conduct trainings for my various teams, been given key decision-making ability, implemented multiple million-dollar decisions, and paired with the new class of employees to aid in their transition. I have been enrolled in numerous trainings for both hard and soft skills where I have been coached to really develop my business acumen and skills. My manager is a huge asset to me, advocating for my work to upper management, as well as critiquing when needed. I have been paired with Directors and Vise Presidents to add additional coaching, as well recommended for the Potential Leadership program. They truly are a development culture.
The work is pretty easy and most of the time rewarding. All the drivers are friendly and everyone gets along. Most of the drivers have been here well over 20 years. I love my job and my management team. Pepsi offers manager training to help you advance your career. They offer 401k match, vacation, and good medical benefits. I enjoy going to work and can't wait to find out what the day has in store for me. In recent years Pepsi has looked into diversifying their product line to attract a more health conscious customer and it seems to be working.
I work for Jersey Mike's Subs, a restaurant held under the PepsiCo name. My employment started in May 2017. While it has not been a perfect place of employment, I have found enjoyment in working for Jersey Mike's. The job itself is not as repetitive as many jobs in the food industry may be. While at McDonalds, one may just flip burgers all day, Jersey Mike's employees have a large variety of duties, from making sandwiches, to ringing out customers, to prepping ingredients, to taking inventory, to cleaning, we do it all. While this sounds slightly overwhelming, it actually keeps the job fresh with every shift. The employees tend to develop relationships that making working more enjoyable. The main downsides I have seen is a manager who makes me less than motivated to work for her. Other than poor managers, I have found no reasons to end my employment at Jersey Mike's.