About Peet's Coffee & Tea
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.18 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.18 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.18 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.18 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.18 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.18 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.18 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.18 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.18 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.18 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.18 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.18 responses
Peet's Coffee & Tea Reviews
In an industry where craft coffee is booming, Peet's has definitely established itself as a front runner of superb coffee. While being a private company, I've been able to work my way from a Retail Associate to a Shift Lead in a short amount of time. The company ensures that we're efficiently trained and are very transparent with their products. My store in particular has an amazing staff run by probably one of the best managers ever. Having health, vision, and dental insurance is a plus and we also have an option for higher education! I can definitely see myself with Peet's for a long time.
I love working at Peet's! All of the employees are so nice and fun to work with. Getting to make drinks, like lattes and cappuccinos, is so much fun. I love getting to make relationships with regular customers and having conversations with everyone.
Peet's is a wonderful place to work. I love the atmosphere, people, and pay! They really do treat their employees like family, and I always feel acknowledged and appreciated for what I do.