About PCG Public Partnerships
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.13 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
PCG Public Partnerships Reviews
You speak only over the phone, they are friendly but sometimes it can be very difficult to get through to anyone and they don’t respond to faxes that only pertain to the employee and not the business!
Because it is a from home job it doesn't interfere with my college schedule. For my first job I do believe it has good pay and good benefits, along with a flexible work schedule I can go to class and still have a life outside of that because the job hours dont take much of my time away from me.
The pay is not the best however, being able to provide services to children who have high needs it extremely rewarding. I do love what I do, but living barely upon minimum wage is extremely hard.