About Panda Express
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 61 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.61 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.61 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.61 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.61 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.61 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.61 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.61 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.61 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.61 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.61 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.61 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.61 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.61 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.61 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.61 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.61 responses
Panda Express Reviews
I love working at Panda Express! It has great ethics, work policies, and it trains employees very well. I love going into work because I know that it will be challenging but not overly stressful. The food is fantastic and you are allowed to eat whatever you like on your break. The management is incredible and always friendly. Panda Express rewards hard work and dedication. They take their customer reviews seriously and expect every employee to be friendly. They have very high safety and health standards which makes me proud to be an employee.
I have been working at Panda Express since July 2018. Panda Express is a great place to work and grow! If course it can be challenging, but it also helps you to improve your work ethic in a timely fashion under pressure. The management is helpful and are very flexible with giving you your hours. I love Panda and the people I work with. It makes all of our jobs go by quickly–and before you know it, it's already time to close for the night!
When I first started working at Panda Express, I felt overwhelmed with the challenge of proper time management. However, my coworkers showed me the ropes and I swiftly developed the skills to independently manage all of my tasks and even help assist others during peak hours! I am so grateful for the skills I learned there, and also the diversity I was exposed to in the kitchen. Working with people from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds was exciting, and there was always some experience or story to be shared, and my coworkers were all such humble people!