About Pacific Sunwear of California
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.12 responses
Pacific Sunwear of California Reviews
Working at Pacific Sunwear (Pacsun) as a first job was an amazing experience. I comfortably assimilated with my coworkers, learned new skills such as correctly folding shirts (as a boy, this was a difficult task to master), building store displays, overall customer interaction, and I even learned how to file my W2 Taxes! Among this, Pacsun has been one of my most frequented stores, so to be able to work there was fun becuse I got to be among clothes I liked! It meant so much to me that everyone there was genuine and made my firs job a fun experience, and it will lead me to never forget the great experience I had with the Pacific Sunwear corporation.
I worked part time at PacSun in Albuquerque and it was an excellent first job! As an associate you got to do a little bit of everything- from cashier work, recovering a floor, inventory, shipment, and selling.
I started working there on Black Friday. First day was hectic. I learned that you mainly just talk to customers and fold clothes, if you aren't working the register. It is a very laidback and relaxing job. Most of the pacsuns really have nice workers. I would recommended my friends to work here because the discounts are really nice and you're work outfit are your normal street clothes. So if you want to wear a tank and shorts you can.