Overlake Hospital Medical Center Reviews

Overlake hospital medical center is a fairly good hospital to work for, you get decent benefits for health and retirement, free employee parking, discount in the cafeteria, friendly people and an extensive human resource department that is very helpful.
The Cons are, they are the lowest paid medical center in the immediate area, the hospital has a very hard time fully staffing each department and the hospital is continually overly full of patients
Great Place to work
Working at Overlake has been great. The people is why everyone stays, they are good people. I also have a great schedule so it allows me to have a home life.Experienced a variety of personality types while working in this clinic from doctors who thought they were God's gift to nurses who were the most gentle and caring humans on the planet and many people in between. I loved working with all of our patients and I learned so much in my time here. Not much room for growth. Decent starting salary and benefits.
It is obvious that the people who are hired here are very passionate about what they do, helping each other out and making the visit for the patients as great as possible.
Start Your Review of Overlake Hospital Medical Center
They take great care of their staff. They’re really kind and helpful towards one another.
I had a friend there who overcame a situation where she was supposed to die. I am able to make strong bones with my patients and staff.
I started at Overlake as a Medical Assistant Extern; since then I have had such a wonderful experience with the managers and the different co-workers. Its my second family.
Love working for this company! The only thing I would like is for them to make sure I get my lunch breaks.
It’s been a good job while I’ve been in school. Hard to move up though because people stick in the higher up positions.