About Oshkosh Corporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Oshkosh Corporation Reviews
My workplace is an excellent place to work at and I can't complain. Employees are encouraged to improve themselves for advancement. The company is very involved in the community and always looking for ways to make the community a better place. Oshkosh has a "people first" culture and that's something not always found in most companies. They try to make you feel like you are part of a family; so coming to work, one feels like they have a "family" support.
My experience working as a contract employee has been excellent. The company has an over all atmosphere of inclusion. Seeing so many women in engineering and management positions is refreshing. Multiple employee centered programs and a flexible schedule help you feel appreciated.
Love that our managers and staff are always so friendly and always teach instead giving orders. There is opportunity to grow, especially if they see that you work hard and put in the effort to finish the job. Friendly managers that take the time to help and show you how things should be done instead of demanding things to get done without any demonstration.