About OSF St. Francis Medical Center
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.17 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.17 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.17 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.17 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.17 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.17 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.17 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.17 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.17 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.17 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.17 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.17 responses
OSF St. Francis Medical Center Reviews
I’m an RT at this facility. The hospital itself is great! However the RT department could use a lot of work. We need more updated equipment, better work-life balance, better flexible hours, and management that actually cares and sticks up for their employees.
As an employee I would like to see a lot of things changed in this institution, but this doesn’t take away from the fact that this is a great hospital. On nurse and staff performance alone it is untouched and is the best running facility in his area. People come from all over Illinois and Iowa to be here at Saint Francis, and I meet them every day! For a hospital of this magnitude I am still surprised at the quality of care you receive. You have everyone there ready to help you and get you back in good health.
I love working for OSF! It is a great Ministry to work for. The Sisters look out for their mission partners and focus on treating patients with the greatest care and love.