About O'Reilly Auto Parts
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.48 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.48 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.48 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.48 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.48 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.48 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.48 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.48 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.48 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.48 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.48 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.48 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.48 responses
O'Reilly Auto Parts Reviews
Orielly Auto Parts is an excellent company to work for. The opportunities with this company are endless and it is very easy to move up within the company. The company believes in promoting from within and every member of high management has started with the company and worked their way up. Orielly Auto Parts has been the best employer I have had in my work life. I have always been treated well and shown that I am cared for by the company. Everyone that I have met in high management has been very nice and very welcoming. When you work for orielly auto parts you work for a family and are invited into a huge, loving and supporting family the day you start. Orielly Auto Parts is also very big on customer service and treating every customer well. They know that the key to being a dominant parts business they have to make customers want to return and stay loyal to the company.
The perks are nice once you’ve been there over a year, and the discount is very helpful. It does have flaws, you’re not compensated hourly enough, though there are incentives; it’s way too hot in the building and annoying that they control your temperature setting from the corporate location across the country. I feel like they could care a little more about their employees than they do, I understand it’s customer service, but having worked in customer service for years I also know that the customer isn’t always right, and if you want great customer service you need great and happy employees to provide such service. Most of the coworkers are friendly, and there’s lots of room to learn new info and grow. The new training courses they have help immensely.
I've been working at O'Reilly Auto Parts since July 2018. The two stores that I've worked at have invited me in, and treated me like family. Everyone has had a great attitude, and have been really helpful with my sometimes chaotic schedule. My district manager checks in with my regularly to make sure, I'm able to complete my tasks, have the assistance I require, and that I'm still able to attend my family needs.