No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.16 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
Overall, Oracle is a good place to land in your career. You will gain the experience of working in a large corporation while playing the part of an individual contributor. Oracle tends to be less than transparent in organizational goals and structure and compensation seems to have a large group across the levels. You are also graded on others for your compensation (i.e., if you making higher pay than others already you will not be receiving more money). Overall, the experience is worth it to at least experience different systems and the overall structure of such a large corporation. Appreciate the flexible working schedule (ability to WFH if needed) and unlimited vacation (if eligible).
Working at Oracle was great. I learned an immense amount of information and gained knowledge and skills that prepared me for future opportunities!
Fantastic environment, with exception, and respectful colleagues! It is a really lovely place of work.