About Optum RX
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 22 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.22 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
Optum RX Reviews
Optum Rx is the service branch of United Health Group. I was employed as an order entry pharmacy tech within their home delivery pharmacy department. It was a wonderful company to work for. Great benefits, 18 days of PTO, health programs that give you discounts on your insurance premiums, tuition reimbursement and many other wonderful features! I appreciate that we had 5 weeks of training before going out to the floor. It really preps you for the position.
It felt like I was in elementary school again. Bosses had unrealistic expectations and awful interpersonal skills. Nepotism runs really strong! They did have great discounts, and eye/glasses insurance. Chairs sucked ass and gave me back problems!
I enjoy the fexibility and how much the company has allowed me to choose my own hours to work around my school schedule. My goal is to obtain a masters degree in heath care administration and further grow in this health care company. I am knowledgeable about the culture of my company and staying within the same corporation, the corporation itself would gain an experienced employee after completing my studies.