About Optum RX
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 18 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.18 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.18 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.18 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.18 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.18 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.18 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.18 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.18 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.18 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.18 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.18 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.18 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.18 responses
Optum RX Reviews
Optum Rx is the service branch of United Health Group. I was employed as an order entry pharmacy tech within their home delivery pharmacy department. It was a wonderful company to work for. Great benefits, 18 days of PTO, health programs that give you discounts on your insurance premiums, tuition reimbursement and many other wonderful features! I appreciate that we had 5 weeks of training before going out to the floor. It really preps you for the position.
I enjoy the fexibility and how much the company has allowed me to choose my own hours to work around my school schedule. My goal is to obtain a masters degree in heath care administration and further grow in this health care company. I am knowledgeable about the culture of my company and staying within the same corporation, the corporation itself would gain an experienced employee after completing my studies.
I really love my job. The management staff is very understanding and will help with anything that you will need. For example, if you are in school and you need to change your work hours they will work around your school hours. Another example, if you are having family issues they will offer you FLMA or offer a Leave of Absence so you can have to time to get everything situated. Also, they will offer us lunch just because we are doing a great job with our members. We also have different projects and we will decorated our desk with different holiday decorations and things like that. Optum Rx is a great place to work at and I'm happy that I was able to apart of a wonderful team.