3535 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
About OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.23 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.23 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.23 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.23 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.23 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.23 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.23 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.23 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.23 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.23 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.23 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.23 responses
OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Reviews
Ohio health was the most amazing job I’ve ever had. It gave me a great insight on the career I want to pursue which is nursing. The organization is ran so well. My specific hospital I was assigned to was Riverside Methodist hospital. It’s well ran, keeps staff up to date, always learning ways to better patients, very sanitary and clean, everyone is extremely dedicated and hard working, team and goal oriented. The best thing about this organization is that it’s how they are on each and every floor, location and department!
My very first hospital job, and I absolutely love it. My passion is to work with patients and in the healthcare field. I've always enjoyed helping and lending a hand when needed and having that compassion to take care of someone when one simply cannot. I just started nursing school and so far I enjoy what I've been learning. Working for OhioHealth Riverside hospital has also given me that hands-on experience that I needed in order to become an exceptional nurse.
Riverside Methodist Hospital is by far has the most friendliest and helpful staff, even to be as big as it is...my husband has neck surgery in April 2017, and my 5 year old at the time and myself had accompanied my husband. After surgery he was taken to his room on the nineth floor. No big deal to most but to someone that is scared to death of elevators it is a very big deal. Long story short after 1 trip up the stairs my son never wanted to see a set of stairs again. One of the receptionist had overheard our conversation and offered without hesitating to escort him and our bags to the 9th floor and kindly wait for me to hoof it up. My son and I were very greatful for her kindness. The valet staff was friendly and never acted as if we were a burden when we had came and gone 3 times in one day. They were very understanding. It helps when you are at your most vulnerable time.