About NTT DATA
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
NTT DATA Reviews
Don't bother. Big mistake. It's a bunch of contract work. No telling when they will turn on you. Double standards, and a lack of clearly set goals when starting. Given bad information. Scheduling for work is an aggressive first come first serve only. Don't be on a work trip when they are announced.
My experience at NTT Data has been and continues to be mutually beneficial. In my area of HR, my coworkers and manager are mutually respectful and professional. There is room for growth both professionally and educationally for anyone who decides to pursue it. The company is well-managed and forward-looking. I would recommend it for a long term career.
I love this job. It has been an amzing adventure. No place is perfect But here we work to help people and is a rewarding experience. People is not easy to work with but I know that in a near future with hard work I think I will be promoted an I will be able to apply my college material in this company to help cover what others have missed. I think that making the difference is also waiting for the right opportunity to help and not jump ahead without a plan or any kind of knowledge.