About NorthShore University HealthSystem - Skokie Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
NorthShore University HealthSystem - Skokie Hospital Reviews
Not just a job, it's family. Patients are our top priority. We are always learning new ways to work efficiently and improving the care that we provide. Northshore University HealthSystem is an amazing work environment, patient care and flexible schedule.
NorthShore is fantastic place to be whether you are a patient or an employee! It is a very data driven organization. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.
My job day in and out is to schedule patient appointments for many different offices in the hospital. It is a very demanding job that in one day we expect to take around 250 calls daily. We strive to provide good service, empathy, and hospitality. This job is one of the best kind of experience for anyone considering a career in healthcare.