About Northrop Grumman
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.25 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.25 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.25 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.25 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.25 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.25 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.25 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.25 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.25 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.25 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.25 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.25 responses
Northrop Grumman Reviews
This is a great company. The amount of talent is beyond anything anyone can imagine. They range from software engineers, software developers, accounting, business, management, and more! Also, the value of performing great quality products the first time. The challenges are there though between politics and advancing ones career, but the intentions are not always justified. One thing I would like to add is they have great benefits when it comes to furthering education or investing for retirement. Overall, this a great company.
I liked my overall experience at Northrop Grumman. It gave great insight and experience as to the type of work one can expect to see in this field. The was worth it and the hours were not too much to complain about. The only aspect that I would change is management. I was in need of an internship review throughout my progress of the program, to which my manager never completed and at times it felt as though I was neglected in contrast to the my female co workers. But all in all, Northrop Grumman is a very excellent place to pursue a career.
Great company, needs more opportunities to advanced in certain sectors. Currently expanding. Management here is hit or miss. The Site Leads tend to do what they want and have different expectations for employees. Co-workers are decent. This is not a bad location to work. Really wish that there were career growth and ways to better myself. The pay is decent but could be better. Management tends to make promises on pay that cannot be met at the corporate level.