About Noodles & Company
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.33 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.33 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.33 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.33 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.33 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.33 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.33 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.33 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.33 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.33 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.33 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.33 responses
Noodles & Company Reviews
I've worked at two noodles - both pretty consistent and easy transition. Overall management is organized, and understanding. Great job especially for students as they are very flexible!
Noodles and Company is a very fast-paced place to work. In my experience, it has not been the best. My coworkers were very unreliable and did not show up for many shifts. I have worked there for a year and a half, and I have only gotten one raise. The only time I got a review was when I asked for one. They pay is not good, and we cannot accept tips. Nonetheless, I have developed skills to work with difficult team members and customers, take on multiple tasks, fulfill many needs, and work efficiently with few people. I have been able to problem solve and overcome many obstacles by myself.
It's a fun place, fast paced could use some upper management improvement. Communication between corporate and the field could use a lot of improvement. Overall it is a fun place and creating a team is an adventure. The atmosphere, the team, and the food is great and the new ideas created are a good decision but the upper management and corporate communication could use a lot of improvement. Frustrating at times but you have to work with what you have.