About Noodles & Company
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.38 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.38 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.38 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.38 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.38 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.38 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.38 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.38 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.38 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.38 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.38 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.38 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.38 responses
Noodles & Company Reviews
The staff at my store was incredible. My manager was incredible and the most caring, genuine employer I've had. I felt that the company really cared about my wellbeing and happiness, and as a food chain, they have high standards that help give them the reputation they have today. Noodles was my first job and I'm so grateful for it! I couldn't have asked for a better, more supportive work environment.
Noodles and Company is a company that really cares. After working there I have learned that the food is always prepared fresh and they offer a wide variety of dishes, ensuring that every customer has a meal just for them made with great ingredients. I also appreciate working for a company that has such high values and morals within the community. My favorite part of my job by far is the amazing coworkers and management staff, they make the work fun and exciting.
I've worked at two noodles - both pretty consistent and easy transition. Overall management is organized, and understanding. Great job especially for students as they are very flexible!