Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.98 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.98 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.98 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.98 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.98 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.98 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.98 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.98 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.98 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.98 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.98 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.98 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.98 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.98 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.98 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.98 responses
I have never worked for a company more open and fun. Nike does an amazing job of pushing its employees and making us truly feel like we are all family- the culture cultivates an open and competitive experience that is hardly felt elsewhere. In addition to the culture, the benefits are amazing, including healthcare and paid time off. The compensation is great and goes up based off of your performance and there are always growth opportunities. Management takes care of you and really checks in on you to make sure you're doing well not only on the job, but in your personal life.
I work at one of the many factory stores. Working here at Nike has been an eye opener for several reasons, the main one being that when a company is aware of its relevance, they know they don't have to try hard to make there employees comfortable. This can be an issue for many reasons, but I have come to make it work as it is only my part time job. However, with that being said, I enjoy coming to work because of my co-workers and a lot of the customers who shop there seem to enjoy my help, and I'm friendly enough to continue to help them!
I love this company. I have loved this company my whole life, starting as a young athlete. Working for this company has been a dream come true. I love being behind this brand as I love the message it stands for, believes in, and puts out into the world. There is a lot that I would change just from my personal experience working in different factory stores and seeing different things. If I could change anything it would just be the way things are handled within these stores but as a brand Nike is great.