About NextEra Energy
Energy & Utilities
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
NextEra Energy Reviews
I work with little direct supervision, have a large amount of support and trust from my managers, and get paid pretty competitively when factoring in vacation time, 401k matching, per diem, and other perks. Safety is absolutely number 1! My supervisors never place productivity over safety. My job is to produce results, but I never feel pressured to do so.
This company is honestly the best I have come across. I love working here, the benefits are amazing and they truly care about their employees. Landing my customer service job has been a blessing, theres so much opportunity to move up in the company and its a very healthy work environment.
There's a lot opportunity to learn new things, however you won't be recognized for it. Work/ life balance is good. Would be a great place for a new grad to gain some experience and then move on.