About Newell Brands
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
Newell Brands Reviews
Workplace and structure is ever changing. Company culture has changed dramatically but leadership does not do a good job with transitions. Basically it is an unstable place to work, very cut throat. Your experience can differ depending on the manager you work under. This can cause you to have a great experience regardless of the companies direction but you have a bitter experience where you stagnate. I have had good times and bad times but in all when it is time to go, you must live. Complete nepotism in terms of who gets promoted and how. People are valued for being longer legacy employees/seniority in role than actual value they add to the organization. Additionally, a lot of strong talent has left the organization, at all levels, causing a lot of mediocrity to be rewarded.
I enjoyed the location options as they were all close to major cities or in a major city. The work is traditional, predictable and stable, if that is something you're looking for. There is a big focus on hiring from within, however in my experience, most employees remained at the same level for many years without promotion. I did not see much innovation or drive to change to keep up with the pace of the world, which is why the culture was not for me.
Pays well. I would like to see better opportunities for growth. Jobs open, interviews take place and then job is never filled. No feedback given.