About New York Life Insurance
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.16 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
New York Life Insurance Reviews
I have worked for companies that would color the truth to get clients to agree to a deal and then afterwards not follow through. When I decided to seek new employment, New York Life's ethics is what my decision was based on. I know that the clients best interest is the top priority. There are no smoke and mirror tricks or double talk when it comes to the products and services that we offer. I can sleep at night knowing that I have made a difference in someone's life and that I work for a Company that stands on it's beliefs!
I am currently working under an Agent of New York Life that practices his work in Edinburg, Tx. Although I am only starting as his assistant, I am learning a lot of the company and can see why people trust the company. The advertisement and the assisting that school to gain more clients to get them insured in case of any problem. Having the agents work with you so they can get a better understanding of what kind of insurance they would like. If the agents believe that other policy would work for you they will be glad to inform you of what that certain policy has and why it would work in your favor.
This is an excellent place to work especially if you're trying to break in to the financial career field. New York Life Insurance Company will sponsor you and provide you training to help you attain your health insurance, life life insurance, series 6, series 63, and series 7 licenses. Although it can be very competitive there, the colleges I have at there are always willing to advise and help you if want or need it either in the office or when your in the field.