About New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. Reviews
I've worked for New Balance Athletics manufacturing shoes for close to 4 years now. The overall experience has been good. It is highly skilled labor that they provide excellent training for. The most difficult aspect of the job is the work is extremely fast paced. Though the pace is hard on the body they take initiative with preventive actions that include daily wellness checks and on site physical therapy. The compensation is fare but the benefits are excellent. They provide tuition reimbursement for those seeking further education, which I have taken advantage of. There are volunteer programs and physical fitness reimbursements as well. It's nice that an American manufacturing company has enough integrity to keep a good chunk of it's business in America. For an entry-level job it was an ideal choice and they provide much opportunity for growth in the company.
Overall it’s a good company to work for. They offer monthly sales bonuses for part time employees, most companies don’t offer that for part time. Their hourly pay is fair. They need a better loss prevention system. Also, corporate and upper management could be better.
I enjoy working for New Balance. Most of the staff come in ready to work and help guests and are friendly with each other. However, their is a power dynamic at times. Certain managers tend to belittle co-workers. There are also double standards for associates depending on which manager likes or dislikes them.