About Nemours Children's Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Nemours Children's Hospital Reviews
Press Gainey is good for feedback but is discouraging at times. Especially when you know that you and your coworkers did everything you could to make their vist great. Some people in this world no matter what you do, you can't change there perception even with the best care.
Very supportive environment, always encouraging employees to grow and improve. This hospital is incredibly focused on patient care, while demonstrating concern regarding the wellbeing of its employees.
The atmosphere at Nemours is excellent. From Doctors to housekeepers, everyone is treated with respect. The culture at Nemours makes it a lovely place to work. The only con and there’s always at least one, is payroll and HR. We’ve been having a lot of problems this year, especially with payroll. Nowhere is perfect but this is about as close as it gets.