About Nationwide Mutual Insurance
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 29 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.29 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.29 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.29 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.29 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.29 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.29 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.29 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.29 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.29 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.29 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.29 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.29 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.29 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.29 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.29 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.29 responses
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Reviews
I was offered a job as a college student with Nationwide Insurance, the training and faculty were stellar. I was thankful for the job because when you are in high school or college you do not learn very much about insurance and because of Nationwide, I am much more educated on an important financial skill. It was fantastic to get work experience with a major company that operates personally with its customers. Nationwide was also built to help local farms succeed giving the company a good foundation from the start!
Current Software Developer Intern, love it so far! People are great and the atmosphere is relaxed. Management is friendly and understanding of experienced and new employees. Very knowledgeable of what's going on!
I’ve been at Nationwide 20 years and have had great opportunities to learn and grow. It’s relatively easy to move to other departments to get new experiences. Once you get to a certain level (management), it is harder to move to a higher position though. The people at Nationwide are friendly and authentic. They really care about each other.