Nationstar Mortgage Reviews

My experience as a Nationstar employee has been really good. The management staff in my department is amazing. The company cares about how to keep the employees engaged with ways to earn points for nation star gear and paid time off. Who doesn't love paid time off! We were just given survey where we asked to be off the day after Thanksgiving and it was granted. I plan on staying with this company for as long as possible! Great place to work
My company needs to change the way they treat the staff. It is too much favoritism among management when it comes to certain employees.
Worked there for over four years and have seen a lot of change. Need to be more geared towards training and advancement.
Start Your Review of Nationstar Mortgage
Since working at Nationstar/Mr Cooper since August of 2015, there have been many changes , some good and bad. We have add new technology, software and people, we have acquired a new building as well as implemented new employee and community programs. With that being said we have also become blind to some employee concerns regarding pay, moral and some company polices that should be reviewed and updated.
It has been a good experience. Many care about coworkers. The tuition reimbursement program is a perk. It is a very diverse place to work.
Nationstar Mortgage (Mr. Cooper) is a stable environment, from the servicing point-of-view. The benefits are decent. United Healthcare is covered everywhere. The paid time off is good, too. After years there I have accumulated 3 weeks and they also have volunteer day and three floating holidays.
A good "Foot in the door" environment.