About Morgan Stanley Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Morgan Stanley Inc. Reviews
I was a consultant at Morgan Stanley supported 25 Brokers and supported Executive Director on the Executive floor with secretarial duties. The Executive staff was top tier C-class group, educated, professional, Team was friendly and almost 70% of the employees are employed at Morgan Stanley for over 30 years. Best place to work for College graduates as well as Internships, Morgan Stanley has an excellent recent Graduate program as they are Pillar to their career and they take pride in embrace new talent to guide them through their career. My Twins will be exploring Morgan Stanley Internship program next year, I feel confident that Morgan Stanley is on of the Investment companies that will guide my Twins to their career goals. Best place to work, world class company and ethnically diverse Investment Firm.
Felt that program was designed fairly well. Did Institutional Equities S&T in NY headquaters. Diversity is extremely low, and you can tell that there is a slight bias towards certain backgrounds. Feedback process needs to be more specific with examples and given earlier on so that improvements can be made
A good company, i have worked with them for a while now and i initially started with an internship then got an offer to become a permanent staff. I would say that the work environment is very diversified and it gives you an opportunity to grow and expand your horizon.