About Moffitt Cancer Center
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Moffitt Cancer Center Reviews
Moffitt has been a wonderful place to work. With almost 10 years under my belt, I've literally and figuratively grown at this place. Management cares about the people, your colleagues are diverse and work very hard, and everyone moves with the sense of purpose. Our shared purpose, to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer, is felt and inspires every day. The compensation doesn't hurt either! Great place to consider working.
Moffitt cares deeply about it's patients, and are completely hands on with each individual. Employees are treated with respect and are pushed to be the best version they can be. Joining Moffitt has ignited a passion in me to help others and work hard every day to fulfill the mission. Great company to work for! I look forward to a lifetime career at Moffitt!
Making a difference in people's live in an environment that is empowering is priceless to me. I love seeing how well patients, employees and families are treated when they walk in. For many people with cancer, they come to Moffitt as a last chance to live their lives cancer-free and it is heartwarming to know that we are ranked nationally for helping patients fight their cancer.