About Miller's Ale House
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.10 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
Miller's Ale House Reviews
Working here has been somewhat tiring. I would like to see management care more about their employees and and understand they have lives outside if work. I wish they could not schedule people doubles every two days and get upset with them when they hit overtime by Wednesday. some positives to this company is that you can move up in a fairly decent amount of time as long as you work hard and mention that you are interested in a higher up position. I do not regret choosing this as my place of employment for the time being, but I do wish management cared about us like we care about the store and making sure it runs smoothly.
I enjoy working with the team! I wish the managers were more consistent, had a new one every couple of months.
I Loved the friendships built between employees and the bonds and respect between front and back of the house. My only negative experience is the lack of consideration for employees living off tips in regards to properly managing staff quantity.