No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 27 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.27 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.27 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.27 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.27 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.27 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 26 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.27 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.27 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.27 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.27 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.27 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.27 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.27 responses
Microsoft is an incredible place to work. Honestly the people here do not know how good they have it! Free coconut water, soda, coffee, etc., good and inexpensive cafes, and lots of room to grow and be inspired. However the lack of communication and management style here is astonishing. They have a serious lack of quality leaders. Their isn’t enough of a team mentality, more of every woman for herself kind of place. But still an amazing place to work!
I loved working here. I was on a contract position for a year and loved it. They trust their employees to do the work, you get enough independence as well as hands on help if you need it. I loved what I did, the environment, the food, the campus. I loved it all and wish I could go back as a full time employee. I still stay connected with the people I worked with at the company to this day. With being such a big company I was afraid I wouldn't like it, however after experiencing such a small one, I would absolutely go back to this.
Industry leading engineering, culture forward and diverse organization. The shift across Microsoft over the past several years has been both prudent and earth shaking. Full steam ahead!