About Metro Diner
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
Metro Diner Reviews
Metro diner happened to me out of the blue, when life wasn't going as planned. I stumbled upon their ad stating they were hiring and something moved me to go apply. Although it is simply a serving job, I love working for this company. I am so blessed to be apart of this company that's expanding rapidly. I am blessed to say the least, and have had a wonderful experience with them in my three years!
A workplace that makes you feel like family. Lots of growth and opportunity available to those looking to climb the hospitality ladder.
I love working for Metro Diner. I find that the atmosphere is amazing as well as the teamwork that has been established. The Metro Diner Way is a phenomenal motto that has been established throughout the entire company.