No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.51 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.51 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.51 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.51 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.51 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.51 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.51 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.51 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.51 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.51 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.51 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.51 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.51 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.51 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.51 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.51 responses
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Menards. I have been at three different stores within my two years of working here and have experienced quite a bit from my time here. One of the greatest parts of working here is the people, the people really make the job great to go to every day. The main thing that I didn't like was the management, at two of the three stores I was at, they seem uninterested with my self-interests and they were either unmotivated or uninformed about many of the products. When I started I didn't know much about the products either and Menard's training program isn't really that great, I learned most of what I know from just trial and error or customers straight up telling me how they work. While I enjoyed my time here, they could improve their training and management.
Menards is a Midwest hardware retailer. They sell a large variety of construction and hardware necessities. I work in one of their Illinois stores stocking and selling lumber. It is a fantastic job with many benefits as well and I get to work outside, and with some fantastic people. Overall Menards is a very friendly first job and can be essential for Americas needs.
I've officially been an employee with Menards for little over year. I've been a customer of Menards since a young age; making many trips with my father for the various hardware jobs he would complete. In my time working for Menards (De Pere store #3281) I've found an amazing group of fellow employees to work with. I love my front-end team. We truly are that: a team. Always learning from each other and helping everyone improve. I also have a deep trust and respect for front-end management and store management. I feel that if I have a concern or issue I will be listened to and heard. Menards has also been willing to work around my school schedule, which has been a blessing.