No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 19 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.19 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.19 responses
For the past three years, I have been providing services to Medtronic. Medtronic is the largest medical device company in the world. My division, Medtronic Diabetes, is one of Medtronic’s most diverse locations. People from all different cultural and economic backgrounds come together to collaborate on behalf of patients with Diabetes. This has been an incredible opportunity for me, because I grew up in a small town in rural Minnesota. Exposure to the wealth of knowledge that people bring from their unique backgrounds has opened my eyes to the joys, and heartache, in different parts of the world. The diversity has also taught me that how I present myself triggers other’s natural biases and can potentially impact generating positive results.
Great company to work for, wonderful benefits. Supportive work environment. I love working here. Every single day we help to change lives in the Diabetes community. My favorite part about my job is hearing the success stories of patients receiving insulin pump therapy and how it has changed their lives for the better. Even after a particularly stressful day, I know the work I am doing is impactful and helps people live a better and healthier life.
Great benefits and a company that is flexible with changing working schedules. Benefits include Tuition Assistance Program, excellent health & dental programs. Sometimes lunch is provided. Overall Medtronic is a good company to work for. Of course all corporations have room for improvement. The customer service department could use more help when it comes to entering orders and answering phone calls.