No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
I interned this summer in Medline's Finance department, working in financial analysis. I loved it! Each intern has the opportunity to work on real projects that are needed within the company and will be used even when we go back to school. There was never a time I was grabbing someone coffee or doing mindless busy work. I learned so much and couldn't imagine a better intern experience. I also made tons of new friends within my intern class.
Medline is a pretty decent production job. The start off pay isn't that great, but the opportunity for upward mobility is very accessible. The benefits package is exemplary, however there is room for improvement in mangerial operatios and employee supervisory relations. I can honestly say that the company as a whole in regards to growth and societal impact is exceptional. The sales and manufacturing seems he of the company soar and keep the upward trajectory of this medical supply company.
It was a great experience working in this type of industry. I learned a lot. Co-workers are great and willing to help out when they can, but management could definitely use lessons in how to manage, and the pay is pretty low and the health benefits aren't the greatest compared to other companies. However, there are some nice perks such as an onsite gym, the ability to purchase discounted products, and a great cafeteria with reasonable prices. Oh, and a Starbucks onsite as well!!