About McLane Company, Inc.
Delivery & Warehousing
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Explore Places to Work
- Ludwick, Temple, Montgomery & Stapp, CPA
- 1949 Scott Blvd
- Temple, TX
- 1 review
- Temple VA Medical Center - VA Central Texas
- 1901 Veterans Memorial Drive
- Temple, TX
- 4501 Roy J Smith
- Killeen, TX
- 6 reviews
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
- 850 W Central Texas Expressway
- Harker Heights, TX
- 1 review
McLane Company, Inc. Reviews
I have worked for McLane Company for 5 years and in that time, I have found my calling within the business world. This is all thanks to the multitude of opportunities available. I started in the warehouse and now work at corporate as a merchandising analyst. They give you the tools to succeed!
Hard work, long hours, small room for advancement, but good pay. I've been here for 4 years, which isn't much compared to most who have at least a decade on me, and I've come to appreciate it. It's not perfect, but no company is.
The Facility I work for McLean Suneast is a very good working environment. The fast paced has help me learn how to work in a warehouse into be productive. McLane can be a rewarding place to work. There are certainly challenging divisions and roles but that would not be a surprise to anyone that is familiar with this type of work. Promotion possibilities are there for anyone that has a degree and is willing to consistently relocate.