About Massage Envy
Wellness & Fitness
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 64 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.64 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.64 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.64 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.64 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.64 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.64 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.64 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.64 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.64 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.64 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.64 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.64 responses
Massage Envy Reviews
I love the fact that Massage Envy evolves to capture the latest services in the market and helps therapists to earn CE service provider hours for renewing their license during training or online and provides access to perform practicals at the workplace. Massage Envy is the perfect place to work while going to school because it allowed me to make necessary changes to my ever-evolving school schedule and internship/residency. They are open from early morning to late night at most locations, so it helps with the flexibility I needed, and they were very understanding of my other responsibilities, which gave me a great sense of work/life balance. There is no other place that could match the compensation I received for the amount of time I put in. Massage Envy is a great place to establish a life-long career. There are growth opportunities in every position and benefits for full time employees. Massage Envy is an amazing place to work. It tends to be quiet, laid back, and low key but fun.
I worked at a Massage Envy in California and there were good things and bad things. Most importantly, they are a safe way for a massage therapist to get a lot of work while having the protection of a company. Unfortunately, the compensation is quite poor and each Massage Envy has different compensation policies that may range from barely decent to insulting. Depending on the owners of the franchise that you work in, things will change, but overall, Massage Envy is a heavily profit focused company that thinks about their employees well being to the minimal extent that will allow them to continue profiting.
My experience has been fantastic at my particular location. The employees here are friendly, they look after one another, and they're very supportive. My managers always have our backs and are very concerned about our own well-being. They're willing to work with us and try to make our life easier. In this field, however, there's not typically coverage in healthcare and dental and other benefits like that. The income that you receive is strictly from your time and the tips you receive from your clients.