About Marriott International Inc.
Hospitality & Tourism
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.102 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.102 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.102 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.102 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.102 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.102 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.102 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.102 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.102 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.102 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.102 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.102 responses
Marriott International Inc. Reviews
I worked at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio, Texas in the High Velocity Sports Bar as a Host. This company was welcoming from the beginning! My employers saw my strengths and supported me throughout my employment. Every time I walked into my work place I was greeted with smiles and immediate assurances to have a good day by serving/helping others. There is many opportunities to advance into various leadership roles from restaurant to marketing, which ,makes it impossible to become tired of your workplace. One thing that it thought was very thoughtful of the Marriott company was that they provided internships to College Students that are studying Hospitality in countries such as Ukraine, India, and the Dominican Republic; giving them the experience needed for their schooling along with providing housing. It is a pleasure to be a employee in the Marriott Inc.; once you become apart of the Marriott family, you never want to leave.
I enjoy the work that I do for Marriott! I Marriott makes sure they hire the best staff around. However every Marriott I have worked at has had the worst management I have ever worked with. I love all the amazing benefits Marriott has to offer but what they pay their entry level employees and low end management is really behind the times. The Marriott is a great place to work for when you are a young adult working your way through school, however making a a carrer is another storie
13 years ago, I started my Marriott career, thinking it would be a temporary position, no longer than 1 year I told myself. 13 years later and I'm still a happy employee! I enjoy the my coworkers the work atmosphere, my blessed are flexible and understanding. During my 13 years, I found mys3lf becoming a single mother, I could not have had a more supportive work environment/employer. I really feel lucky. I often recommend company jobs to friends.