About Marriott International Inc.
Hospitality & Tourism
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.136 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.136 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.136 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.136 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.136 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.136 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.136 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.136 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.136 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.136 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.136 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.136 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.136 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.136 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.136 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.136 responses
Marriott International Inc. Reviews
I worked at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio, Texas in the High Velocity Sports Bar as a Host. This company was welcoming from the beginning! My employers saw my strengths and supported me throughout my employment. Every time I walked into my work place I was greeted with smiles and immediate assurances to have a good day by serving/helping others. There is many opportunities to advance into various leadership roles from restaurant to marketing, which ,makes it impossible to become tired of your workplace. One thing that it thought was very thoughtful of the Marriott company was that they provided internships to College Students that are studying Hospitality in countries such as Ukraine, India, and the Dominican Republic; giving them the experience needed for their schooling along with providing housing. It is a pleasure to be a employee in the Marriott Inc.; once you become apart of the Marriott family, you never want to leave.
Working for Marriott is great because there are many opportunities to grow especially in hotels. Many of my colleagues including myself, have received job opportunities in different departments and promotions as well transfers to different departments. There are also different types of incentives depending on the department. For example, the Front Desk has a room enhancement incentive in which employees receive a small bonus whenever a guest upgrades to a nicer room such as a suite. The workplace culture could be better in regards to employee appreciation and genuine care between management and employees.
Working for Marriott Inc., is great for work experience. Hours are flexible and the staff is friendly. The amount of hours are great especially during busy season yet, management encourages vacation time. The employee discounts in the hotel are good and the rate for booking other hotels are great!