No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
If you work in Technical Recruiting it will be challenging but rewarding. TIPS - your time efficiently at work, form a good relationship with your manager, and do your best to help people find amazing positions!
I like the fact that I can be placed in a job within a week and the pay is great. They are very friendly and very helpful. Great with helping with timesheets, computer problems and printing off your pay check stubs. They even help to get your tax forms printed off. They have always taken me back when in between jobs. The pay is great. They answer most of your questions. They have jobs that are short term and jobs that are long term. They do testing to find out if you qualify for the job. They work fast to get you into the job as fast as they can.
It works if you work it. You have to take charge if you want to move forward. Move with caution sometimes that means you will lose your position held for doing the right thing. Be warned that working for TK is a gamble being they are run by people who don't care for there employees. All the rest of the assignments are very good to work at.