Manatee Memorial Hospital Reviews

It is a very welcoming environment that encourages continuing education and career advancement. The management and staff offer support and guidance as well as a team environment. Family and work life balance are supported. Taking breaks and lunches are supported and encouraged which is a definite positive and not something commonly supported in the field of nursing.
I've been here as both an employee and patient. Highly recommended for their expertise and caring! I have worked here once before, left the area for several years and returned. They are supportive of their employees and offer avenues to advance your career. I managed to work full time during the entire length of my full time schooling. My manager and co-workers were extremely supportive of my endeavors and celebrated in my successes.
I have learned a lot from working for this company. It is a great place for beginners to develop their skills. There is supposed to be opportunity to grow but it is rarely seen.
Start Your Review of Manatee Memorial Hospital
I love how manatee memorial hospital, teach the students with internship to really be a great co-worker for any jobb, we might go further in, and learn all the ropes in and out. They also have a great program for students who will like to further they careers.
I was a registered nurse here and found the staffing ratios to be terrible. I would have at times 7 to 8 patients.