Magee Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System Reviews

Magee Women's hospital has been such a great experience for me. I have been here as a guest of patients, a patient, a student and an employee. I have always felt welcome and comfortable to ask questions no matter what my role has been. As a student, I was able to become a casual employee who is trained on all floors. This really helped me understand what every department has to offer. Having so many learning experiences in labor and delivery, the orthopedics floor, medical surgical, and the emergency department I have learned to have such a respect for each specialty and nurse individually.
System is very efficient and management is always figuring out the best ways to deliver excellent patient care.
I would love to see management care for their employees more. Throughout the year we work hard to keep the company running, and barely get acknowledged from management. The best part about coming to work everyday is working with some of my co-workers.
Start Your Review of Magee Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
I really enjoy how accomidating my supervisors have been due to my mother;s illness. They truly care about me and not just the work I do.