M&T Bank Reviews

It's a great bank to work at with many opportunities to grow and develop within the company. The company has great values and provide great customer service to it's customers.
I love this company. They really do put their employees first!! I have not had any issues with my schedule or anything. Management is very understanding and will work with you as long as you keep an open line of communication. I would recommend for anyone interested in getting into the banking field to defiantly consider applying with M&T bank!
I have not worked here for too long however, my experience thus far is satisfactory. Management does what they can to make sure that all employees strive and understand the work and material. There is a very good support system and everyone is very much open to listening and assisting in any way that they can.
Start Your Review of M&T Bank
Love the work from opportunity that is now availing my team. The pay isn't great but with the right manager you can be put on a path to more growth opportunities.
I absolutely love the company that I work for. The environment that I work in is friendly and inviting. Customers keep coming back because of the experiences that they receive from myself and my co workers.
I like that the employees are friendly and it's easy to get along with them. No one feels inferior and everyone treats each other with respect and it's a nice place to work.
Love it,each day is something new! I never knew that I would love banking until i started here. My coworkers love coming to work each day and actually care about each other. There is no other place I would rather work!