About LPL Financial
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.10 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
LPL Financial Reviews
LPL Financial ("LPL") is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer firm. That allows them to use economies of scale to provide great tools, service and products that are first rate, competitive price-wise and transparent. In the financial services industry, competition is very stiff and LPL is second to none. With their multiple satellite locations in Boston, Charlotte and San Diego, they can virtually offer around-the-clock service to its advisors. Their mantra is "we take care of you so you can take care of your clients" and they truly adhere to it everyday.
I love the culture of LPL. The organization is very tech savy and environmentally friendly. Every desk rises with the touch of a button if you don't feel like sitting in your seat an work all day. Each floor has choice rooms where associates can go in to take personal calls, or just chill and relax and take they're minds off of things. I wish LPL were more proactive in benefits, compensation, and pay scale per position.
LPL has been a great company to learn about the Financial Services industry and the role of the independent They have a great payout structure and are broker centered. They do need to advance their technology, but are currently working on that as I write this review. There are still many bugs, but I am confident they will smooth out all the kinks. The flexibility of the options of working from home or choosing to rent office space is another great perk.