About Lowe's Companies Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 306 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.306 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.306 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.306 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.306 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.306 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.306 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.306 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.306 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.306 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 306 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.306 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.306 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.306 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.306 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.306 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.306 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.306 responses
Lowe's Companies Inc. Reviews
I started working at Lowe's in October of 2019. I was having a hard time at my last job. I was miserable. I hated going to work, I didn't enjoy anything about it but I stayed because I knew I didn't want to get another job where I'd feel the same way, I wanted better. I would ask around to see where I could apply where I knew it had a good work environment. I prayed to get a sign of where I should go next because I was struggling. I went to Lowe's open interviews and it went great, I got hired. Ive been working for Lowe's for a few months and I absolutely LOVE IT! I've never enjoyed going to work in my life. The people are great, friendly, and kind. The managers are all nice and listen and help. They are very understanding. I'm really thankful for my job. There is not anything that I can think of that needs fixing.
Lowe's is the second largest home improvement style company in the nation (USA), just right behind Home Depot. The store is indeed different to Home Depot, doing many unique things that give it an edge in some areas, and a detriment in others. System wise the store is very geared towards customer service, holding provisions to allow customers to seek service remotely with associates. Also it can be seen that associates are geared towards helping customers where-ever they may be, whether they are within the assigned department or not. Often though many stores show a shortage of available associates to help. Another limitation comes with Lowe's online and app services, a tool often used by associates themselves to help in their service, often has disparities between listed quantities and in store items. Among these limitations Lowe's still offers an embracing and flexible work environment. Lowe's in itself is geared with an "open-door" policy, meaning high availability for discourse.
My experience working with Lowe's has been excellent! My managers are very approachable and polite. I can ask them any questions about the job and they are very flexible with my schedule. They also provide the employees with food occasionally in the mornings. The work environment is friendly with everyone respecting each others work space. Overall, I would recommend this job to any college student looking for extra money!