About Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
Delivery & Warehousing, Energy & Utilities, Hospitality & Tourism, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.14 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.14 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.14 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.14 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.14 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.14 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.14 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.14 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.14 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.14 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.14 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.14 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.14 responses
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Reviews
Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores is actually my first job. I work on the restaurant side, which is Chester's Chicken. I got the job the summer coming into my senior year of high school at the age of 17. The very first time I walked into Loves to get an application the environment was so friendly. It only took them 2 days to get back to me do go in for an interview. The boss kept everything super professional while also making me feel comfortable. I work with all ladies and I love every single one of them. We're like a big family, everyone looks out for each other and keeps each other accountable so we can make our work enjoyable.
Love’s is a fast-paced working environment that is much more than a “truck stop”. They have flexible schedules, room to grow within the company, great raises and incentives, and much more. The team are tight knit and have one another’s back. It has been a lovely experience being employed by them.
Overall a decent place to work very family oriented and involved in the surrounding community. The on campus cafe is a definitely a plus and offers healthy meals for breakfast and lunch at a reasonable price. Love the opportunities to be involved in volunteer activities with places like Children's Hospital, Regional Food Bank. There are also the occasional employee appreciation events on campus that help with employee moral.