About Los Angeles Public Library
Civic & Social Organization, Education, Media
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Los Angeles Public Library Reviews
Beginning in the summer of 2017, I was employed by the City of Los Angeles and it's been the biggest blessing thus far. The environment here is better than I expected to be at my second employment opportunity. The work is fair, but there's always something to do. We maintain positive and strong work ethics, and always do our best to stay a team. The benefits are great - medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation/sick leave, flexibility with schedules and career/salary advancement. It was because of this job that I finally decided what I wanted for my career - to move up the ladder and eventually land in a YA Librarian position. Thanks to my colleagues and superiors, they're definitely willing to help me along the way to ensure I get to where I plan to be.
Awesome place to work! Calm and quiet atmosphere, endless books and other media to choose from. There is a high level of respect and encouragement to fulfil yourvgoals and dreams in this environment.
I enjoy working at the library, what's not to love being surrounded by books? The work environment is almost always calm, and is a very flexible job to work with college students. The work load is minimal, and is a job you don't have to take home.