About Live Nation Entertainment
Sports & Recreation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Live Nation Entertainment Reviews
Working for Live Nation Entertainment Inc. was a great entry level job experience! The company allowed me to explore jobs options around the venue that best fit my skills. I chose costumer service as I have notice my amicable personality is great asset to deal with angry costumers. Hours are long during concert season but the pay can be great! If you love the music industry, this is the job for you!
Live Nation is what I like to call a "creative business space". It is perfect for those who gravitate towards structure while also being innovative in the fields of music and entertainment. As an intern in the touring sector, I observed that the company has faith in young people striving to enter the entertainment business. They also are willing to do everything in their power to provide key learning experiences and resources for students to gain true exposure to what may be expected if one were to land a job at the company. By the end of the internship, Live Nation asked for feedback on the program. This was a great sign, because although I had little to no critique, it showed that they are open to opportunities for growth and ideas.
I love being able to get paid while watching concerts. There aren't too many concerts over the summer, but enough to get some pay. Provides opportunity to get a second job as well. The management is a little hard to get in contact with when working, as there are no radios to call them over if you need help during the concert, so it puts us in a hard predicament sometimes. At the end of the concert season, there is an employee party that is very fun, where there are gift bags for every worker and there is also a raffle at the very end for prizes like TVs and other electronics.