About Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.9 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.9 responses
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes Reviews
Lindamood-Bell is a great entry level career. It gives you solid experience in the field of education that will translate well to other positions. However, the company's model is in dire need of revamping. Communication between management and staff is almost non-existent. They make decisions that oftentimes will benefit the company at the cost of the staff. By far, the redeeming factor is the growth you'll see from your students. Working at Lindamood-Bell is extremely rewarding but it also comes with frustration at the disorganization and lack of communication.
I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this workplace. The people are incredibly helpful and dedicated, the experience of teaching a child or adult to read is life-changing, and the support of my coworkers on helping students make this place one of the best. The only complaint I ever had was that it is very expensive and I wish lower income families could take advantage of it. Children have no choice in the families they’re born into, and high income children deserve tutoring and support just as much as others, but I still wish it was available to all children based on the success rate I have seen first hand with the students I have taught.
I love the one-on-one contact that you receive with each and every student, and how you are able to build rapport and positively affect the lives of the students. Helping them achieve their maximum potential and allowing them to grow in a positive and welcoming environment is absolutely amazing.