About Lifespan Corporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Lifespan Corporation Reviews
Personally I believe that the management team should have management classes to polish individuals that are interested in being managers in order to maintain consistency throughout all the departments. A lot of managers lack professionalism and communication skills. Policies are interpreted differently across all departments. There is no empathy from management when employees experience hardships or losses. As healthcare workers many of us especially me love and enjoy delivering care to our community because we are genuine however, the same cannot be said about the management team. While it is understandable that rules have to be in place ensuring that everyone is on the same page is the best way to start.
I have learned a lot, coworkers are team players. Management and upper management needs works, manager needs to be available and willing to assist and help staff in times of need, current unit needs to become open unit to better patient care.
Provide flexible hours, I'm surrounded by compassionate, confident nurses, made great long life friends.