Life Time Fitness Reviews

I love working here. Both the employees and customers always have an amazing energy and truly help each other out in anyway possible.
My coworkers are amazing my managers are cool I love the scenes the gym is beautiful. I love greeting and joking around the guys in the locker room helping them out and just not being a stranger to most. Not to mention the free gym membership comes in handy as well.
I really enjoy working for Life Time! The facility is amazing and the team works well together. Pay is the best of my career
Start Your Review of Life Time Fitness
A great environment that promotes a happy and healthy lifestyle. They promote positive change and growth for their members and staff.
Through working in a place like this I was able to grow as a person in regards to my health while also being able to inspire other people, in both my professional and personal life.
Life Time Fitness really cares about their employees- during this COVID-19 pandemic, their emergency fund offered resources to employees that may have been in need during the furlough period. Additionally, they love to keep inside hires, so it's a reliable company to work for if you are relocating. However, I do believe their employees could be compensated better in regards to hourly pay, but the benefits of a fully subsidized membership are very nice.
Working at Lifetime thought me a lot about myself and how to run a successful business. The facility is always cleaned by staff and kept tidy. I learned to come out of my shell at this job as a personal trainer and worked there for 4 years.
Life Time has tremendous opportunity to be a brand leader if they can do a better job at promoting virtuous true leaders versus promotion through nepotism and cronyism. I was the personal victim of harassment by senior "leader" of the company which led to my departure from the company and my pursuit of my Master's Degree.
I love the LTF gym! The employees are so friendly and helpful and the gym offers something for everyone. I'm currently a yoga instructor with them and the hours and pay are great. It's lovely being able to fit into a community and give back in a way that I know how.
Working at Life Time has made me realize the importance of health and fitness. The environment values family and creating lasting relationships with members and coworkers. I have grown professionally and personally through the training and on hands interactions with members.
I have nothing but amazing things to say about LIFETIME. I have worked for the company for over two years now and have not even considered leaving. I work in the LifeCafe department with a supportive loving team. The job does not only pay well for a part-time job but also includes a lot of benefits such as a free membership, guest passes, discounts, and sometimes free admission into different programs within its clubs. They also have been caring and supportive through this COVID-19 situation.
Very responsive and welcoming. easy to advance when you are reliable. They train you to be a manager if you are interested in doing so. Decent benefits.
Lifetime is a great company to work for. It is truly a community in itself. They have been very accommodating during the time of the coronavirus with paying their employees an extra two weeks after closing. They also are available to help any staff who may be in financial need during this time.
I am very happy with my work at Life Time. I love going into work everyday and am excited to spend time there outside of my designated shifts. I appreciate the club discounts I receive as a team member and definitely take advantage of them. The reason I did not give a five star rating is because I feel that the pay does not reflect my efforts for the company. I have been a long lasting employee and have handled various serious situations. I felt that I deserved a raise, but was never offered one.
Wonderful work environment! Everyone is very friendly and management cares about team members personally and professionally.
Working at Life Time has to be one of my favorite jobs because the work environment is so great. My co-workers are very friendly and helpful, especially during my first month of working there. Because I'm a lifeguard, I get to work with kids which keep my shift far from boring.
amazing work environment, free membership!!!, great workout community, very good hourly pay for high school students, flexible hours
Start Your Review of Life Time Fitness
Working here has been a mediocre experience overall. The company is very disorganized, but once you get used to it, everything is alright.
The atmosphere is inviting, high energy and supportive. It is a very friendly place to be, even if you're not working out.
Life Time is a good place to work because you get free membership to an amazing club. However, the structure is quite rigid and a bit culty.