Lewisgale Medical Center Reviews

My experience at Lewis Gale was amazing. I cant even describe how amazing the staff on 3C PCU was. They took extremely good care of my father. Not only did they answer every one of my questions thoroughly they also drew my father a picture so he was able to get a better understanding what was going on with his heart. My overall experience was outstanding, I wouldn't change anything about the care that my father received! Keep up the good work 3C!
Upper management is driven by the numbers. There is a big focus on quality indicators as well as patient satisfaction There is a huge push for staff to personally connect with their patients. Which leads to stronger communication and overall more personalized care. There has been a huge push for staff retention. This has really improved staff morale over the past two years.
Lewis Gale puts patients first. Medical care is top notch, they ranked extremely high in patient satisfaction, they are stroke certified and they have a top of the line oncology center
Start Your Review of Lewisgale Medical Center
Lewis Gale is an excellent work environment. I have been here 10 years. The hospital is approximately 250 beds so it is small enough to get to know staff, doctors, and patients well. I believe that management has the best interest of staff and patients when making decisions. I hope that i will be employed at this location for a long time to come.